Philadelphia


Advertisement
Published: July 1st 2015
Edit Blog Post

Six flags was great. Not too many people. Six flags closed at ten got back to hotel at 11:30. Had McDonalds after park. Long day. Tour of Philadelphia in ducks. Lunch at the food court dinner at philly steak Joint. Very good with canolie. Then ice cream cones me back to hotel. Gramps

Dakota here, I think the best ride at six flages was probably nitAfter we got done we went to mcDonald's and ate dinner. My second favorite ride was the Greene latern and the dip and dots were great thanks to grandpa.

ANNA, yesturday, I had so much fun at six flags my favorite rides were the screamer (the tallest rollor coaster in the world!!), and nitro. But they were all really fun. Tyen after we were done all day at the rides we went to mc Donald's and ate dinner. Then came back to the hotle got ready for bed then went to bed. Today, we got up and ate breakfast at the hotle then got in the car and drove like a hour to the car returns then got on the train and went to down town Philadelphia, walked around and stop to eat lunch and go to some shops close by. At 3:00 we got on a duck Boat that took us all around to see a bunch of different things then went to a landing tip thing a drove into the water and it turned into a boat!! We drove around in the water and got a little wet the we drove back up the landing on to shore! we found a place to eat dinner, lisa and Taylor shared a big sandwitch thing, Dakota and gramps shared a big sandwitch thing and I got noddles and butter. We got cannolies and pretzels for dessert. Then went over to get ice cream from the ice cream store. Latter we got in the taxi and came back to the hotle we were gonna go swimming but the pool already closed so we came up to the rooms and took showers and went to bed.


Additional photos below
Photos: 27, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



1st July 2015

Great job! Looks so fun!
Another awesome blog!! Thanks for sharing!

Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0299s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb