Day 15 - Ocean Park, WA to Troutdale, OR


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Oregon » Troutdale
July 5th 2010
Published: July 9th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Our campsiteOur campsiteOur campsite

The RV to the left of us is where Coyote dog lives.
We got a late start this AM since we don't have that far to drive. Said goodbye to Sara who was still in the bed. They got home after we did last night. We headed out around 10AM. Arrived at the campsite around 2pm. I didn't know this was an RV only campsite. I had explained to the people on the phone what we were pulling and she said there was no problem. After we setup the camper, I put Piper down on the grass and this voice calls out from the huge RV next to us. She was telling me that she puts her dog out on a lead and that he will attack her if she comes over there. She said he's a rescue and was attacked by coyotes. Well, I snatched Piper up and put the leash on her and walked her FAR AWAY from that lady. That dog was psycho. If you just walked by their RV he would jump in the front window and start tearing up his bed. NUTS! I named him 'COYOTE DOG'. He looked like a chihuahua mix with scraggly hair.

Went to bed early so we could get to the Harley shop in the morning.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0311s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb