Popular Mount Hood Summer Ski Camps- A Perfect Way to Spend Vacations


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Oregon » Mount Hood
June 1st 2016
Published: June 1st 2016
Edit Blog Post

Summer camps are a place where unforgettable memories are formed in childhood. Make this summer incredibly great by enrolling your child to the Mount Hood summer ski camps. A professional camp that has been operational since the 1970s, this has been a popular hangout for both adults and children, alike for generations, and for good reason!

The summer camp is not just about skiing but, it also offers specialized training in ski racing (Slalom and GS) through the Mt. Hood ski racing camps. There are four options available in ski sports, such as the Moguls, snowboard free-ride or terrain park, free-ski terrain park, and snowboard racing.

What sets Mount Hood summer ski camps apart from rest of the available camps?



• Guests to these camps are given personalized training by the best coaches who are handpicked for their expertise and experience. You get professional training by professional coaches!
• Training runs are videotaped and these videos are handed over to your training coach which in turn helps you to develop your skiing skills even faster.
• These camps bear low athlete to coach ratio, allowing coaches to address the needs of each athlete individually.
• There are camps for different age groups and different types of groups.
• It is the only camp in North America where you can ski 12 months in a year!

Why Mt. Hood ski racing camps are so popular?




Coaches at these camps are amazing and impart learning in a safe and fun loving manner. You need to have passion for this sport as skiing levels range from intermediate to expert level. You get to practice and develop new skills or refine existing ones in different categories, ranging from course tactics, free skiing, racing techniques, and full length training on the race course.

If you want to bond with your family over some snow, there’s no better way to do it than through the Mount Hood summer ski camps . This is also the best place to hone your love for skiing and become the champion you dream of being.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.175s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.1287s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb