A thrilling and fun filled skiing experience at Copper Mountain Ski School


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Colorado » Denver
November 18th 2016
Published: November 18th 2016
Edit Blog Post

If you are passionate about skiing and want to learn it from expert professionals, you have a wonderful opportunity to hone your skills at a skiing school. These schools are perfect for both beginners as well as seasoned participants and offer customized training programs to suit trainees of different age and skill levels. Some people like to attend a Ski School with their family and friends. A trip with your family to a Ski School would be a perfect vacation as some Ski schoolshave special provisions for children.



A large number of Skiing enthusiasts from around the world assemble at the foothills of the Snowy Copper Mountains to participate in the Fall camp. Copper Mountain is situated in the heart of Summit County, Colorado, around 120 Km west of Denver. It is endowed with one of the best snow conditions in the month of November. The hardness of snow coupled with brilliant weather provides the best skiing experience. Copper Mountain has the biggest ski-able area with 2,465 ski-able acres of land, 140 trails, and a peak height of 12,313 feet. When you choose Copper Mountain Ski School, you are administered via National Alpine Ski Camp (NASC). NASC has been organizing these adventurous ski based training camps from the last 3 decades. Their Ski camp mentors are skilled professionals who teach in a safe and fun learning environment to people of all age groups.



At NASC's Copper Mountain fall ski camp offers an affordable and quality training program under the expert guidance of highly talented and committed mentors, with a 6-to-1 athelete-to-coach ratio, to make sure everyone receives adequate care and support. Participants can choose between Full program (which includes food and lodging) or Day program (without food and lodging). At NASC, Copper Mountain Ski school focuses on Modern Slalom and Giant Slalom. The school offers free skiing, gate training and drill work alongside with a workout at the private heath club. Gate training session is of three hours every day on Copper mountain's high speed quad chairlift. The school organizes a daily video review session with ski school coach for participants improvement. It is mandatory for the participants to retire to bed by 9.30 pm so that they remain rejuvenated for the next day. For full program you need to spend $2295 , whereas a day program will cost you $1895. At NASC, Copper Mountain Ski School gives you an excellent opportunity to combine your serious ski training with a perfect family vacation at Colorado.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0377s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb