Letterbox


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » North Carolina » Sanford
August 30th 2016
Published: June 14th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 35.4663, -79.1593

Editor's NOTE: Normally Glenn proof-read's my blog and does some major editing, however I am not asking him to do this for me, since he needs a break. So bear with me if there are misspelled words and the grammar is incorrect. Thanks for reading.

On our way to Sanford, where the Kendall's live, we did a letterbox in the parking lot of a Walmart in Ashboro, NC Glenn was pretty sure that the letter box was not there. I said, "Glenn, it's a "Where's George?" letterbox plant". Sure enough, we investigated more along the guard rail, and found it! Yippee.

We continued on to Sanford, NC where Forrest and Carol Kendall live. The Kendalls have been good friends since we arrived in Guatemala 10 years ago. Now they are re-locating, bit by bit, here to NC. They will fly back to Guatemala from time to time.

I have adjusted our schedule to stay here for 3 nights. We have plans to drive into Raleigh to visit with Whitney on Wednesday and Thursday will be a "day off" to catch up on much needed rest.

Again, once we arrived, we talked "a mile a minute" to catch up on each of our lives.
Carol had some barbecue chicken and salad we ate. We did stay up longer than I had planned, but it was good.

On Wednesday we did sleep in a little bit before we took off to see Whitney and her kids at the Pullen Park.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.17s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0583s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb