Day 6: Broadway


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York
September 13th 2019
Published: September 13th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Day 6 - Zoe

We all woke up exhausted and tired from our late night out on the town. We walked to Times Square to look for a place for breakfast on the way we stopped at the M&M shop. Which is on our street.

For breakfast we went to Hardrock Cafe Bella and I got a Cookies and Cream milkshake which was so good. Our food came on guitar shaped plates because we got it from the kids menu. I got grilled chicken and Bella got mac and cheese. Dad got wings and mum got a salad.

After we went to Hard Rock Cafe we went back to Times Square and went shopping. We first we to Forever 21 and I got a long sleeve striped top and Bella got a plain green top. We then went to Sephora, Gap, Old Navy, Foot Locker, American Eagle, H&M and Levi’s. Mum then went looking for discount Waitress tickets and I followed her. Waitress is a Broadway show with a Youtuber Bella and I used to watch. We finally got the tickets and also a ticket for dad to see another play starring Jake Gyllenhaal.

We then walked
to the Rockefeller Center and went to the very top of the building and saw the view of New York. We got to see Central Park and the Empire State Building. I took photos of mum, dad and Bella pinching and pushing the Empire State Building. But when I asked them to take one of me then couldn’t get the angles right and they weren’t very good.

We then walked home and got ready for the broadway shows. We all really liked the shows that we saw. Mum, Bella and I waited after the show for the stars to come out the side of the stage. We got our program signed by Todrick Hall and Miranda Sings. Bella got to have a whole conversation with Miranda and she said Bella was very cute and hugged her.

On the way home we got frozen yogurt and then went to bed in our gross hotel and all I dreamed about was leaving the hotel.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement









Tot: 0.227s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0521s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb