World Cities Tour - Spring Break Edition - Day 4


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Manhattan
April 14th 2014
Published: April 16th 2014
Edit Blog Post

No fringe on top...No fringe on top...No fringe on top...

but a pretty little buggy none the less
Day 4 – Central Park (and travel)



Our flight was not scheduled until the afternoon. We made a real effort to get up and get packed this morning so we could spend a little more time in Central Park before checkout. We walked over to the south end of Central Park and hired a horse drawn carriage for a 20 min ride. Michelle saw a neat gazebo she wanted to look at closer so afterwards we walked a small loop in the park to check it out, eat some ice cream and climb some more rocks. The trip to the airport was fun. We went through Long Island and saw some manufacturing centers and some old neighborhoods. The flight to Seattle was long, bumpy but ultimately uneventful. Michelle enjoyed the in seat entertainment and Tony and Anne enjoyed reading. Tomorrow Tony is off to the office but Anne and Michelle have three and a half days in Seattle to relax and have fun.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Nice horseNice horse
Nice horse

Michelle loves those horses, wherever she finds them.
Look Ma!  No Hands!Look Ma!  No Hands!
Look Ma! No Hands!

After her class visit to Yosemite, Michelle has found real satisfaction in climbing what ever rocks are available. Tony's going to arrange a real rock climbing trip in SLO when we get back.
The ViewThe View
The View

One of the nicest views we've ever had from a hotel room.


Tot: 0.125s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0672s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb