photos for you all to laugh at


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Manhattan
February 9th 2006
Published: February 19th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hey all
I know its been a while since i updated this thing but its been a funny old time, after washington dc we have been back to nyc for a further two nights, and then we have been up to boston and watched the superbowl in a collage bar, it was pretty boring game and it went on for four and a bit hours.....but never mind still good fun! We have been to niagra falls, which was impressive, keep an eye out for photos coming soon! we have also been to buffalo, and found out that the hotel we were staying at, (due to how cheap it was) is actually a home for recovering drug addicts and other scary folks, who seemed to check in with brown paper bags full of stuff instead of luggage, and when me and vic went for a walk to get some food from the local shops, we realised we were in pretty deep ghetto country (no crip walking tho...how odd), and the shop hand bullet holes in the entrance door...nice but at least it was snowing so it was a winter ghetto wonderland. We moved on to cleveland and ended up in a similair sort of area, went out for a walk, came back turned on the news and saw that there had been three shootings near us that week, hmmmmm. we are in columbus now staying with vics uni friend so we are eating out at nice resturants, somthing of a novelty for us! (the chinese in cleveland that we went to was the worst place i have ever been to, no wonder me and vic were the only people in there.....) but its been good fun so far and we are both really enjoying ourselves, anyway look at the photos and laugh, they are up to boston I think, check out the crazy deer head in the inn we stayed at there, as well as spooky piano, it really was bates motel territory! Even the guy who checked us in was a norman bates look a like, and when we saw him in the street the next day he ignored us, creepy man! enjoy all and we will see you soon.


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



20th February 2006

Crip Walkin
No Crip walkin, are you sure ?? Glad you're havin a good time over there. Arsenal are doin awful mate, but I'm sure you're upto date with all that. Make sure you stay outta compton !!! Keep it gangsta !!
24th February 2006

pleased your enjoying it mate at least if gives me something to do reading this while i am bored at work...... also i am sure you fit in very well with the ghetto mob i just feel sorry for vicki having to lower herself mind you she's known you for a long time now,
30th March 2006

birthday greetings
hi terry and vic, it was great to hear from you on mothers day, i'v read your new up date, sounds as you are both enjoying yourselves.the main reason for contacting you is to wish you happy birthday for tomorrow(friday 31st march), hope you and vic can celebrate your 24th birthday in style.we are all o.k. looking forward to your next update. Love from mum and dad.

Tot: 0.21s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0617s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb