ye-haw we be in nashville y'all


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Tennessee » Nashville
March 1st 2006
Published: March 1st 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hello All
Me and Vic have found ourselves in Nashville, we have just been to Chicago, which was an excellent city, no gunshots, no gangsters, not even any moonshine, but one great pancake house and some interesting shops and people! The hostel we stayed in was pretty good, except that on the first night Vic saw a little ghost boy looking at us while we asleep, was she dreaming, or is it a sixth sense thing, she says she was dreaming but i'm not convinced! We are now in the swinging country music capital of the world, and yes i have bought a cowboy hat, amazing! I am in the process of trying to convince vic to go to hooters for our evening meal, but i'm not sure that shes buying into it! She was asked to go into coyote ugly bar (yes like the film, except the girls seem to have faces that would curdle milk!) and get her "boobies out for beads", and as interesting as that sounded we decided to decline! May go and watch some country music in a bar tonight, depending whats on, it all seems more shania twain than johnny cash round here! anyways heres some photos of niagra falls, and other places we have been (check out elvis's gold cadillac!) and we are off to memphis tomorrow to stay at gracelands, in a hotel with free elvis movies and a guitar shaped pool, oh and by the way, its boiling hot over here like the middle of summer, hope its not raining there, hahahahahahahahahahhahaha......
el tel and vicky



Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



2nd March 2006

Elvis Lives!
Just spoken to your Mum, told me about website, sounds like you are having serious;y a good time! Great that your are in Elvis country! James loved the painting! Take care Love for nowxxx
3rd March 2006

Only you
Terry, only you could pull off wearing a cowboy hat whilst standing next to a building saying Gaylord on it! Leg-end!
9th March 2006

superb piccies matey, keep em coming xx
21st March 2006

Hi Vik (And terry)!! Hope your havin a good time!! All my friends fink u luk about 12 on them photos!! lol. They're really good n i cant wait to see you soon. Have fun, Love han xxxxx xxxxxx

Tot: 0.23s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0543s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb