Hollywood is calling....


Advertisement
North America
March 27th 2006
Published: March 27th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hello all
Sorry about the wait again, but we've been busy having too much fun over here! And also the lack of internet access has astounded us both, but we have managed to find the oldest mac in the world, in the craziest motel in LA so here is the next update! I am afraid that there will be no photos as there is no usb port for us to get at so sorry, no camp cowboy poses today! Anyway, me and Vic are in LA, staying in Hollywood, which is really not as glam as it sounds, in fact its a little, how can we put this, sleazy and run down, but LA is fun anyway! Lots of crazy people to look at, and lots of crazy shops and things to see so its all going well, plus we finally got to do some washing, first time in hmmmm too long for me, I think I was managing to pass the tramp test via smell! Vic managed to continue to smell like roses through this, which i reckon helped to mask me me! anyways since we last updated this, we have been to memphis staying just outside gracelands, which was excellent, allthough the area surrounding us was a little ghetto, had some nice tramp try to throw a can at us (lesson learned, tramps can't throw ) Also after he passed us on the pavement (sidewalk should I say) we noticed he had soiled himself, which is allways nice when your going back to your room to eat dinner! Yum! Elvis's house was great fun, as was the tour of sun studios, (i wish i could put the photos of us on here but be patient!) The one major problem with Memphis was the fact that when we got there we realised that we couldn't leave (and not because we loved it just that buses or trains wouldn't actually go in the direction we wanted (west!)) So we had to splash out on a plane which really highlighted how ghetto greyhound is, trust us! So we decided to fly into sin city Las Vegas where we had a great time, we gambled, saw a show and really spent too much time playing miss pac man, dance stage and way way way too much skee ball, we ended up with 1000+ tokens, which we traded in for a basket ball and net (mini size) a teddy bear for vic and a little tech deck for me which i have lost already! (DAMNIT!) We stayed in the black pyramid in vegas aka the Luxor which was so nice compared to a lot of our previous haunts (soph vic says she went to see hairspray the musical, it was amazing!). so if anyone watches csi keep your eyes peeled for it. After vegas we managed to get a bus to san diego, and liked it so much we stayed for two weeks, laying on the beach and going for walks eating mexican food (which was spot on) and lazing by the pool, all in the warm southern california sun, hows the weather in england by the way ....hahahahahaha! And from there we are here in hollywood LA. Will try and stick some photos on here while we are here some how, but if not should be able to do so in San Fran which is our next stop, see you all soon, Terry and Vic!

Advertisement



5th April 2006

Rubbish
Looks like your having a great time! Hope your both well. Travelling is great, never want to go back! + Big shout out to dicky "RUBBISH" Take care Jonny

Tot: 0.136s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0472s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb