The Big Apple


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Manhattan
February 3rd 2006
Published: February 3rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hello All,

Me and Vic have just finished our first week in the big apple! it was great fun, didnt quite realise that the hostel we were staying in was within the gay area of new york, got woken up in the middle of the night with a man knocking on our window asking "homosexuals, are there any homosexuals in there?" needless to say I have made a new friend and have a new experience under my belt (dont panic mum thats a joke!). Saw all the usual sights and did all the usual tourist stuff, went and saw Coney Island (fans of the warriors will know what i'm on about) Tried to go watch the nicks and the rangers but couldn't get tickets, got into a free film screening, and encountered some typical new york agression when two people next to us started to kick off, which was as good as the film if not better! Had some great pizza, and saw a lot of fat people roller blading in central park! Plus its nice to be away with arsenal doing so badly...bring on real madrid though! Sorry about the lack of photos, cant update at this computer, i reckon it was used as the admin computer on noahs Ark.......Me and Vic have left new york now, and are in Washington DC. On the train ride over here some American lady who we got chatting to offered us summer jobs for a couple of months, which was pretty crazy, in her english tea shop. We are off to the spy musuem and the white house and all that stuff today, so i guess id best be off, dont want to keep dubya waiting!

See you all soon

Terry and Vic


Advertisement



5th February 2006

v.good
hi.glad you.re having a great time. make sure you change your undies. xx
6th February 2006

Warriors
Warriors come out to playiay (clink, clink, clink), warriors come out to playiay (clink, clink, clink)

Tot: 0.138s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.028s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb