“Earth, Wind, Inspire”: The Meadowlands-Liberty Region’s Destination Industry Conference will take place on January 26th and the Meadowlands Environment Center.


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New Jersey
January 14th 2010
Published: January 14th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Are you looking for the newest and best attractions in New Jersey? Are you looking for value closer to home? Do you have friends from out of town asking for great deals and activities in the area? Are you interested or involved in hot button issues in New Jersey? Do you want to have the opportunity to meet policy makers in the state?

This year’s Mdest will prove to be a must-attend event! The focus of Mdest is educating the public and industry professionals and examining the vast opportunities the Meadowlands Liberty Region provides for the state of New Jersey. Strategic visions for both the region and the state will be showcased.

Guest experts will conduct sustained discussions of indoor/outdoor meetings, sporting venues, Meadowlands Liberty attractions, advancements in preservations and one of New Jersey’s hottest issues: horse racing policies.

Mdest is thrilled that Carl Goldberg, Chairman of the New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority (NJSEA) will be the keynote speaker at the “Earth, Wind, Inspire” luncheon.

Other Mdest presenters and moderators will include NJ Senators Paul Sarlo and Bob Ceberio, NJ Meadowlands Commission Executive Director Jim Kirkos, President of the Meadowlands Liberty Convention and Visitors Bureau, Josh Osowski, Superintendent of Liberty State Park, Captain Bill Sheehan, Carl Goldberg, Chairman of NJSEA, Dennis Drazin from the New Jersey Horseman’s Association, Bob Kulina, Vice President and General Manager of Monmouth Park, Debbie Lawlor, Chief of Sustainability and Economic Growth at New Jersey Meadowlands Commission, Tony Fant, President & COO of the Hartz Mountain Hospitality Division, Ron Simoncini, Founder of Axiom Communications, Dennis R. Robinson, President and Chief Executive Officer of the New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority, and Judy Ross, Director of the Meadowlands Liberty Convention and Visitors Bureau.


Attend Mdest and take advantage of the panel discussions, lunch, networking sessions and tour of the Meadowlands Environment Center! For more information visit www.mlcvb.com!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.158s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1198s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb