MEADOWLANDS LIBERTY CONVENTION AND VISITORS CENTER LAUNCHES NEW STAYINTHEMEADOWLANDS.COM SITE


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New Jersey » East Rutherford
February 25th 2010
Published: February 25th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Looking for places to stay that are close to New York City, but won’t cost you and arm and a leg? Need activities that are near by and also perhaps fun? What about shopping, without wasting over 8% with that crazy NYC sales tax? You need the local expertise of Stayinthemeadowlands.com!!

The Meadowlands Liberty Convention and Visitors Bureau recently launched a third generation their travel and tourism site, with the technology and organization that allows visitors to plan and book travel through www.StayIntheMeadowlands.com, www.StayOntheWaterfront.com, and www.MLCVB.com. This attraction-rich website whose tools and navigational features set new standards for regional convention and visitors bureaus offers “Meadowvision,” a vibrant, animated panorama of Meadowlands Liberty’ attractions.


These new and improved sites are really amazing! They are fully integrated with NJ Transit, and interactive maps of the region allow users to mouse over specific attractions and receive transportation information. The sites also feature calendars of events within the region and the Sports Complex. These are now displayed in a simple interface on the front page, so users don’t have to navigate into the site for calendar information. “Now everything a visitor needs to know to plan a trip to the Meadowlands Liberty region can be found in one place, accessible often with just a single click of the mouse.” Making planning a trip to the Meadowlands region so easy it’s almost fun!

Also check out our four video clips that raise awareness about the region’s assets. Each segment focuses on a specific area of interest - landmarks and history, entertainment, sports and ecotourism - and features visual tours of the region’s key people and places. They are informative, easy to watch, fun and exciting!

The Meadowlands is what’s new in travel and tourism this month! Not to mention the region was tabbed as possible host of the 2014 Superbowl, 2018 and 2022 World Cups, now wouldn’t that be a fun and exciting vacation!!! Come see what a great, easy and AFFORDABLE vacations you could plan in the Meadowlands!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.565s; Tpl: 0.024s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.5096s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb