Draw a Vegas Crowd


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » North Las Vegas
February 15th 2024
Published: February 16th 2024
Edit Blog Post

Las Vegas authorities estimate that around 450,000 people will visit the city for the big event, although most of them, obviously, won’t be able to enter the stadium. The game will take place at Allegiant Stadium, a state-of-the-art facility and home of the Las Vegas Raiders, with a capacity for 65,000 fans for a regular game. For this matchup, however, it’s estimated that there will be around 72,000 people in attendance. That may sound like a lot, but this stadium actually has the fifth-smallest capacity of all the venues in the league, which has only contributed to ticket prices going up for this edition.




According to StubHub’s data, 26%!o(MISSING)f ticket buyers are from California, meaning Niners fans could have home-field advantage. Nevada and Kansas/Missouri are next with eight and seven percent, respectively.




This game will be a matchup for the ages between two of the strongest powerhouses in the league, and, just like happens every year, the table will be set for an unforgettable halftime show as well.
Allegiant Stadium will host Super Bowl LVIII in Las Vegas, where the average ticket costs $11,000. Take a look inside.<ul style="flex-direction: column; display: flex;" data-editing-info="{"orderedStyleType":1,"unorderedStyleType":1}">The Chiefs and 49ers will face off at Super Bowl LVIII at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada.The domed stadium opened in 2020 and cost $2 billion to build.It can hold 65,000 people for typical games and 72,000 for the Super Bowl.

Somewhat surprisingly, musicians who appear in the half-time concert are not actually paid for their performance. The NFL covers the production costs that go into putting on the show, and these can be considerable, even for the relatively short running time, given the various stunts that various artists pull during their gigs. For example, Shakira and J-Lo's half-time show in 2020 cost $13 million, accounting for the audio, technical and staging crew and equipment.
Can you believe unemployment soared to 34% in April 2020? But recovery has been strong, as the jobless rate was 5.3 as of December, 2024 (national rate is 3.7).
Of the almost 450,000 visitors this weekend, about 150,000 are here for the Super Bowl. Over 42 million people visit annually.
We will see what happens. Maybe I can sneak in? I would never spend $10,000 to see the game. Enough said!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 28; dbt: 0.035s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb