Viva Las Vegas


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
May 26th 2005
Published: June 11th 2005
Edit Blog Post

The MGMThe MGMThe MGM

Me n Kev at the entrance to the MGM grand casino.
Imagine the bus trip from hell and you would be pretty close to our L.A to Las Vegas trip.
From the start this trip went down hill, we got to the greyhound bus station in L.A nice and early (8am), so as to get to Vegas just after lunch. But the chick at the counter gave us the wrong tickets so then we had to wait till the 10 o'clock bus.

This bus trip consisted of a bus with windows that don't open, air con that has to be turned off when the bus is not going down a hill, 3 big black chicks non stop yelling " I'm tellin you girlfrien you need to kick yo no good husband to the cerb"(you can imagine the hand actions). Then to top it all off there was a accident on the road so we sat in that bus sweating our asses off for ages. And this is all going on while going through the dessert @ 40 deg cel. Me n Kev only survived by de-shirting and having a laugh to Chris rock on the ipod.

Over 7 hours later we arrived in sin city and Kev's cousins best friend
Black JackBlack JackBlack Jack

This is the gang playing black jack at a irish casino.
Erik picked us up and drove us to his house ( Erik is a dead set champion). The next day Erik's dad Norman drove us down to the strip and we checked out all the casino's. The MGM, Belagio, Circus Circus, New York New York, Excalibur and a few more but we didn't gamble.

That night we came back and did a spot of gambling, a $15 black jack table that we had to our selves. After heaps of wins and heaps of losses and many free drinks ( the drinks are free while you are gambling) I was $40 down, Kev was $50 up and a couple of the other guys got a few 100 up. Even though I went down I drank more that $40 worth of drinks so I came out in front, nice one!
We had planned to catch the bus home the next day but Erik and his friends had planned a trip up the Colorado river for memorial day weekend and convinced us to come. So the next day we planned to head out to lake Havasu.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.197s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 27; qc: 110; dbt: 0.1394s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb