Day 11 - The Kids are Alright (The Who)


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
October 4th 2016
Published: October 4th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Good Morning Friends and Family,

We continue our stay at the Las Vegas Motorcoach Resort and are thrilled as we discover more of the amenities of our site. The outdoor kitchen is complete with a refrigerator, a sink with hot and cold running water and a garbage disposal. Also a grill with an extra burner. There are lights under the tiki umbrella and all around the granite surfaces. We cooked breakfast outside today (Spam and eggs) LOL.

Last night we had dinner at the Grand Lux inside the Venetian on the Vegas Strip. It was great to spend time with Marc's daughter Nicole and her boyfriend Devin. They were great tour guides. Tonight they will come here for dinner with Devin's mother and grandmother! Can't wait to use our outdoor kitchen again!

The weather is perfect! Sunny and not more than 80 degrees.

Check out our pictures.

Marc and Joyce


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



4th October 2016

Jealous
we're jealous. But you both deserve it. have a great time. it seems like it's going by real fast and we're not on vacation. LOL
4th October 2016

Who is Cooking?
You've got to be kidding. Joyce are you really using the outdoor kitchen or is Marc? Boy do I wish I was there. Looks fantastic, but pricey. I can see why How come so few pictures? Would love to see more. Continue to have a safe journey. Looking forward to seeing you both when you get back. BTW, how was that matress you bought online? I'm still deciding what to do.

Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.034s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.042s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb