Viva Las Vegas


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
September 2nd 2012
Published: September 7th 2012
Edit Blog Post

VegasVegasVegas

Lola Landing from the pool slide which went thru the Shark tank
Sunday 2nd September 2012

Father’s Day - Happy Father's Day !!

Today we leave the Golden Nugget and head to the Mandalay Bay Hotel which is the other end (North) of the Strip. We had one last swim in the pool and head down the waterslide trying to eye a shark or two. Greta and I swam up nice and close to the Aquarium and even spotted one of the sharks doing a poop – nothing more amusing to a five year old!

The Mandalay was much more Dave and my style and we had a huge 2 bedroom suite on the 33rd floor (Room 3335 – which gives you an idea of the size of the hotels here). Looking at the Mandalay from the outside it looks like the windows are gold. Once I reminded the girls of this and the fact that no-one can see in they did a butt naked show for all of Vegas to see (Lola leading the show of course!).

We headed to the outlet shops for an arvo of shopping much to Dave’s delight. Ticked a couple of my wish items including new Nikes and True Religion jeans (real ones
VegasVegasVegas

Bellagio Fountains
now for this classy chic!!). The girls also got some great converse shoes (for about half the price of Perth). We also let the man of the day get a few things.

That night we went to the Cirque du Soleil show “O” at the Belagio. It was the most amazing show I have ever seen. The custom built 20 million pool was incredible and the show out of this world with talent. We then viewed the fountain show which is one of the most popular Vegas hotspots where the fountains play to music.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

VegasVegas
Vegas

A view across one of the "lakes"


Tot: 0.13s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 40; dbt: 0.038s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb