The perks of being a girl..


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
September 8th 2010
Published: September 15th 2010
Edit Blog Post

After a long time I finally took the leap and left my job, which gave me a couple of weeks off. This was the first time I had a decent amount of time off without having to go to Ireland or meet family, so it was exciting 😊 I had a few "big" plans, which didn't come about, but a couple of the girls were free so we decided to hit Las Vegas. I always expected to like Vegas, but it blew me away. Vegas really is the Disney Land for adults...

We stayed at the MGM which was incredible, the sheer vastness of these hotels would blow you away. Everything in Vegas is BIG.. We got a pretty cheap deal from Bellingham to Vegas, and the hotel was cheap too because we went mid week. Definitely recommend mid week, you get all the fun but it's cheaper and less people to queue behind for everything. Or so I believe....

The weather was 40C+ so we just soaked it up. Because we were ladies only we managed to get into the swanky pool area called Wet Republic for free and sit on the loungers. We sipped drinks all day and were generally very chilled out. It was the type of holiday i never go on, so I enjoyed every minute of it. 1 night we hit a club in the MGM, which was quite surreal and full of beautiful people (just like the pool..) 1 night we wander the strip and another we went to old Vegas and played some blackjack. Funny stuff, we were the most dressed up people there.

You can take Vegas for what it is and just jump right in, which is what we did and it was everything it said on the tin. Big, Bold, Brash, Greedy, Fake and lots of fun


Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 16; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0364s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb