Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
April 4th 2006
Published: April 12th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Viva Las Vegas



Alas, we finally reached Las Vegas. We arrived early eveing time, just as the lights were turning on!! Proper!! The Ozzy kiddy Grant managed to get us a cheap room at the MGM hotel for one night...sweet!

So it was time to dress up, apply some brut aftershave, and hit the 'arena of fun'!!.. My god is Vegas a crazy place, it may not be everyone's 'thing', but it is definately worth seeing the ammount of wrongness that happens here! For example, fat, rich blokes at gambling tables with 'girlfriends' under each arm, etc, etc....

The Casinos are unbelevably lavish, or tacky if you hate flashing lights and pure fakeness!! All that said, we had a wicked time spending all of a few dollars gambling. Ally won double her money ($20 - yay!) at blackjack!! I, on the other hand, lost my $5!!

The watershow in front of the Bellagio was fantastic, went on the New York New York Rollercoster...to Ally this was a walk in the park (shes been on the coasters in Florida), to me, it was also...a walk in the park????😞 Our hotel had a Lion enclosure (how wrong is that) in the Casino, Paris was fake, Ceasers Palace is MASSIVE, Stratosphere was tall, blah, blah....

For what it was, we had a good time, would i go back? ..with lots money, brut aftershave, smart clothes...yeah!!

Lots of Love

Nick & Ally

xxxxx$$$$$$xxxxxxxxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

New York New YorkNew York New York
New York New York

...see the roller coaster...its easy!!?? :o/
Bellagio - pucka mate!Bellagio - pucka mate!
Bellagio - pucka mate!

The water show at the Bellagio
The LuxorThe Luxor
The Luxor

'i know, i'll shine a big light out the roof'...
'Squirt as Ceasers Palace''Squirt as Ceasers Palace'
'Squirt as Ceasers Palace'

..another self explanitory title..


12th April 2006

G'day from Oz
Got pick-pocketed here :( Don't wanna go back! But sure is a surreal place to see!

Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0185s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb