GOD and the Strip...


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
July 1st 2010
Published: July 1st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Paris in Vegas!Paris in Vegas!Paris in Vegas!

..and we thought we were in America!
SO, Towana and I are packing to leave Vegas... It is very interesting to talk to local people. We've meet a few sales associates and waitresses who seem as normal as you and I but are working in a place that is about as abnormal as an iceberg in the desert. We met Erin McGhee who was on the strip tonight handing out salvation tracts, a young guy about 23 who wants to plant a church in San Fran. He was thoroughly surprised to meet fellow believers on the strip. When we told him we were praying for him and encouraged him not to stop, he was genuinely touched. Remember Erin tonight in your prayers. Tomorrow we leave, and I have come to the conclusion Vegas is not a place believers can be comfortable in. You might disagree with me, but to truly "like" Vegas, one would have to be oblivious to the embracement of sensuality and the disregard of morality. We're glad we saw it, we're glad we're leaving it. May GOD have mercy on the thousands of hopeless souls here. Souls who are so blinded in darkness only Jesus can set them free... just like He did us...
Our HotelOur HotelOur Hotel

The Venetian







Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Our hallwayOur hallway
Our hallway

Yes that's real marble and paintings


1st July 2010

Beautiful
These pictures are just Beautiful. Thank you so much for including me on your journey. May God be with you.
1st July 2010

<3
Great blog :) I'm proud of you guys and I miss you so much! Love you lots, Bethany

Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0381s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb