What happens in Vegas...


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
November 12th 2005
Published: June 27th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Ah...Vegas! I love Vegas! The energy, the glitz, the lights...I love it all! I've been to Vegas numerous times, as has Jeremy, but this was our first trip together. We flew down from Utah for a long weekend, and stayed in the New York , New York hotel....and I DID ride the coaster! A couple of times actually. I'd never been on a big coaster (motion sickness), and since that one is about 10 stories off the ground as it is, I was a little nervous to do it. But I summoned up the courage and did it...and loved it...and did it agian! Now I'm hooked! We went and saw David Copperfield one night, and Jeremy was brought up on stage to assist him and was rewarded with an autographed photo. He was pretty excited about that, although he didn't learn the secret of the trick...something to do with a duck I think. Some of the things that man does are beyond mind-blowing! I can't even imagine that there is a logical explanation for it...it just has to be magic! We went to some cabaret show too...I don't remember the name of it, but it was at the MGM. We spent a lot of time in the Forum Shops of Caesar's Palace and walking the strip, went to the top of the Eifel Tower, caught a few of the casino's attractions, slept in and ordered room service! It was a fantastic little getaway. It's amazing how 3 days in Vegas can feel like a week!


Additional photos below
Photos: 42, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

Statues at CaesarsStatues at Caesars
Statues at Caesars

Caesars Palace
Statues at CaesarsStatues at Caesars
Statues at Caesars

Caesars Palace
Eifel TowerEifel Tower
Eifel Tower

Paris, Las Vegas
In the Forum ShopsIn the Forum Shops
In the Forum Shops

Caesars Palace
In the Forum ShopsIn the Forum Shops
In the Forum Shops

Caesars Palace


27th June 2009

Pretty
The only time I've ever been to Vegas was on my way back to MT from AZ, on a bus. The bus stopped in Vegas late at night, I was there for an hour or two and I was all alone and pretty young so there was no way I was going out exploring anything on my own. It looked really pretty all lit up though! :) Your pictures of the Bellagio fountains are awesome. So cool to look at from the view you were at. And the forum shops and Caesar's Palace look like an awesome and fun place to be. One day I'll make it to Vegas to see the glitz and the glam, but for now I can see it thru your pictures. Thanks Launie!
2nd July 2009

ditto
I LOVE vegas too! we should all do a trip sometime while you still live close:)

Tot: 0.146s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0505s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb