What happens in Vegas?!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
May 24th 2008
Published: May 24th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well, again sorry about the delays with the blog... We arrived in Vegas at 7pm local time here and it was really really hot day (around 30's). We looked around at the sights and went into the Luxor. It's a pretty amazing kind of a place. I spent most of last night out on the town finding where the best bars were. As it turns out most of the bars, and infact, everything runs 24 hrs a day. So whatever you want, whenever you want it and however much you want of it, NO EXCEPTIONS!

However, its not all good! Last night me and Lachlan witnessed a hit and run, which shook us up a bit, i hope they catch and kill the bastard! Today i was in a Taxi on the way back from the outlet and was in an accident there as well, i then kindly advised the taxi driver to go and faunicate elsewhere and walked off without paying the 15 odd dollars on the meter. He was OK with it, but geeeeeez, what a couple of days!

I was lucky enough to be up for a Nevada sunrise this morning and also had a fluke meeting with Jon Mayer!! Pretty cool eh?! Today I went to the Las Vegas factory outlet which has lots of REALLY REALLY cheap stuff, like a pair of Nike shoes are about 30 bucks!! So i spent $100 there and ended up with a few shirts, socks and a new pair of shoes, got my ass a haircut too while i was there. Picked up a filter for my camera and a tripod so hopefully i can take some really nice photos either tonight or tomorrow night.

I'm going to the 'Tuff n Uff' battle tonight, which is similar to UFC, if you dont know what that is, then dont worry about it, you probably dont want to know!! I am also hopefully going to see the UFC tommorrow night at the MGM Grand.

So, all in all, brilliant place to be, and rest assured, you'd never run out of things to do here!!

P.S On average, each time i have had a bet, i have at least tripled my initial, so that's a sign of good things to come i hope!

Talk to ya's all soon!

Keegs


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb