Vega$!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
June 22nd 2007
Published: June 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

the two white plans infront of the pyramid are top secret.the two white plans infront of the pyramid are top secret.the two white plans infront of the pyramid are top secret.

for real. look close! I have a better one on my camera... watch dis space yeaaah
I dont have time to add photos or waffle on BUT!
Thanks to a wonderful thunderstorm last night (no sarcasm, serious!) My plane was just about to take off when the captain was like 'sorry guys, air traffic control said theres a 150 minute wait to take off'.
I was annoyed for about 2 minutes then I thought.. hmm. FOOK IT!
I watched dvds and listened to le pod. And Slept a bit.

When I arrived at McCarran (Las Vegas) everyone was in hysterics and balling their eyes out, like they actually have anywhere THAT important to go to. Idiots.
So I just stayed calm and laughed a bit. Then after queuing for a bout40minutes I finally got to speak to an agent, I was so nice to her and I didnt speak that much so she felt sorry for me, and decided to book me into a fancy hotel, and give me $20 worth of food vouchers. What a star
THEN
she booked me a bus thing to take me to the hotel. WHAT AN ANGEL!
then i looked around and people where kicking off going 'WELL WHYY THA HELL CAYNT YOU GO ON AND BOOK ME INTO A DAYM HOTEL ROOM, I GOTS TA WAIT UNTIL 10AM TOMORROW FOR MA FLIIIGHT' and the guys were like ' Sorry US Airways cant pay for hotels, its not our fault, it was the weathers'
So I just kept quiet and laughed again.

The hotel... OH MA GAWDDD.
Oh yeah, I got there at like 2am, it was over 103 degrees or something stupid like that. I was running on 2 hours sleep or something and coffee.
The driver offered to take us out to some casinos, but I just felt tired and eighteen years old. Not gooood.

But yeah the hotel was amazinggg, Emerald Suites on Cameron highway haha. It was a sign.

The room... 2 double beds, 2 rooms, big bathroom, living room, kitchen, the lot. The pool looked nice but I had nothing to swim in. DAMMIT.

For those who are familiar with my obsession with Area 51... Well.
I went on a little... 'detour' before when I got dropped off, and I walked down to the electric fence, I peered through and what did I see?
THE JANET terminal. A.K.A the secret military terminal where Area 51 workers go to fly to the groom lake base.

I saw the planes, and I got very bad photos.
It was so weird, yet amazing.
Now I just need to go to area 51 😊


my 8th day of being alone, and my sanity is kinda going.
Oh well

I have a flight to catch to portland soon, and then I have to hang out for 2/3 hours till Steph finishes work.

I have more to update on, but hey. Ill leave that for livejournal 😊

Adio$ kids.

Love from las vegas.
xo

Advertisement



24th June 2007

hi sista
hi sis did u hear bout da prom have a look at da websi at www.iwpg.photos.gb.com
26th June 2007

VIVA -
Cammy,,, Keep on Blogging . Area 51 looks great I must go!!! I’m sure we could think of some people we would like to go there mentioning no Names (Trot & Grot Bag!!) Enjoy your self I’m Counting down to our Meeting with Fidel!!!

Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0422s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1021kb