Sights to See on Grand Canyon West Rim through Vegas Bus Tour


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
March 12th 2019
Published: March 12th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Operated and owned by the famous Hualapai Indian Tribe, the West Rim of Grand Canyon visited on the Vegas bus tour, provides the visitors one of the finest opportunities to connect with nature and explore the beauty of it. From hiking at the Guano point to taking a walk through the glass panels of the skywalk, there is a lot to view and enjoy at the West Rim. So, before you head out for the trip, take a look at the highlights of this magnificent place.

Grand Canyon Skywalk




The 2.5-inch thick glass bridge hovers over a 4,000-foot drop to the bottom. Don’t be afraid of the height as this bridge can hold up to 71 million pounds of weight! This is the place to be for an amazing panoramic view of the Canyon.

The Eagle Point




The location of this skywalk, the Eagle Point, is named for the natural rock formation, which sits directly over Grand Canyon in an Eagle-like shape. It seems like the Eagle is soaring above the Canyon!

The helicopter tours




One of the best options to get a bird’s eye view of the place is to opt for the helicopter tours. So, get on that helicopter and get ready for creating memories of a lifetime.

The Guano point




You can reach the Guano point through Vegas bus tour and enjoy the scenic beauty of the place, which also offers some of the best photo opportunities on the West Rim.

The Hualapai village




The trip to Hualapai village lets you have a close view of the Native American structures that you can explore on a guided tour.

To enjoy all these amazing sights and scenes on a Las Vegas bus tour , contact the renowned and reliable company of Grand Canyon Destinations. Their complete tour package will ensure that your trip remains unforgettable and enjoyable.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0325s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb