Immerse yourself in the Unparalleled Beauty of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead Tours


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
February 28th 2019
Published: February 28th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Grand Canyon Destinations


Standing strong in the century-old Grand Canyon, against the force of the mighty Colorado River, like a concrete giant is the Hoover Dam. The dam, that is located along the border of the states of Arizona and Nevada, is truly one of the finest engineering marvels. Thus, the Hoover dam Lake Mead tours draw in thousands of visitors from far and wide every year. It is the ideal destination for a day trip.

The reasons to take a Hoover Dam and Lake Mead trip




The dam is truly a symbol of the country’s pride and it is known as a historic landmark for the engineering innovations. The scenic location that you get to enjoy during the Hoover dam tour makes it worth a visit. The construction of the dam led to the creation of Lake Mead. The Lake Mead tours are the added attraction to the place. The lake and the dam are both visual treats. The art deco style of architecture and the massive proportions of the dam make it a breathtaking view. The other memorable spots like the State Line and the Memorial Bridge are also equally picturesque.

The reasons to choose Grand Canyon Destinations




Grand Canyon Destinations is your best choice when you are looking to take Lake Mead Lunch Cruise Hoover Dam Tour . You will be picked up from your hotel at 7 a.m. in a luxurious Mercedes Sprinter. The car is loaded with all the amenities like USB charging point, Wi-Fi, and tinted windows for ensuring climate control. You will get an experienced guide who will show you around the top tourists’ spots in the region, like the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Old Exhibit Building, and Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge. Besides, you will get treated to a scrumptious lunch as a part of the trip. Contact Grand Canyon Destinations and book your tour now.


Additional photos below
Photos: 33, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0498s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb