Day 11: on the road


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Henderson
January 28th 2015
Published: January 28th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Day 11

Time for hotel number 6!

Check out of our hotel and get back in the car and drive back to Nevada. Tonight we will spend the night in Henderson just outside Las Vegas.

Another lengthy drive, around 230miles. We stop at Kingsman on our way back and have another Starbucks and bite to eat. Weather picks up and gets warmer again as we approach the state line.

We stay in the Hilton Garden Inn. Great hotel but small car park and we steal the last space. We change quickly and drive to the South Premium outlets as we were advised they are better than the North.

Great shops on offer - Michael Kors, Oakley, Nike, sunglasses, Guess and Ralph Lauren. Lots to choose from and we spend the evening there. We head back into Henderson with our new purchases and find a Cheesecake Factory! Really nice one and great location. On the drive back to Henderson we have great views of the Stratosphere and lower strip.

Henderson is just a stopover to break up the journey through Northern California. Small town with not a lot to do but close enough to the strip should you want to spend more time in Vegas, Premium Outlets definitely worth a visit and good places to eat.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 14; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0253s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb