They say things come in 3's


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Montana » Polson
July 13th 2010
Published: July 20th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Camerons Camerons Camerons

Sitting in the backyard at the Cameron ranch. What a happy group.
What is the saying, "Things come in threes'". Well, I think we are going through that. When we left Malad, ID we decided to get 2 new front tires for the RV because we had been having bad riverwear and with us putting on so many miles we didn't want to get a flat tire somewhere in the middle of timbuktu and be at the mercy of someone to rip us off so we went to someone we trusted. Then the night before we were to leave Polson the microwave decided to quit working in the RV. We couldn't get it fixed there so we set up an appt. in Idaho Falls for Wed. since we were leaving on Tues. Meanwhile Landon called that day to tell us that the dryer quit working at home. (He and his fiance' Kim are staying at our house while we are gone.) Soooooo, we told him to set up an appt, to have someone come and fix it. Well, they were able to fix the microwave in the RV under extended warrranty but they wanted us to pay up front and get reimbursed and the dryer was a bust so we had to buy a new one. I am hoping that this is my 3 and we are done for the trip. I was laying in bed last night and the Mastercard commercial came to me: tires, $1100, microwave oven $235, dryer $550, trip to the East Coast priceless.......... What can you do but laugh!

We went to Ashton and stayed for 3 days. The guys fly fished and I got caught up on laundry and then shopped for a dryer with Loretta & Dakota. We had dinner with the Cameron's and Mike & Monica before leaving. It was a short but nice visit.



Advertisement



20th July 2010

East Coast Trip
Sorry to hear about your three's but I'm sure your trip will be priceless. The pictures are beautful and it looks like you are having a wonderful time and I am so happy for you both. We miss you.
20th July 2010

beautiful pictures
Karen, Thanks for the blog and the pictures are great. I can't believe you and Don have been married 17 years already. Keep the blogs coming. I sent this on to JoAnn as she said she did not get your blog.

Tot: 0.145s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 52; dbt: 0.1035s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb