St.Louis Missouri


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Missouri » Saint Louis
December 12th 2015
Published: December 12th 2015
Edit Blog Post

St. Louis one of the biggest city of Missouri is one of the best cities to visit and famous for its Gateway Arch, night life, botanical garden etc. During the thanks giving weekend we went there and had some good memorable times. Try to get some hotels in downtown area as the famous arch, old court house, boat tour of Mississippi river and the night life of St.Louis can be enjoyed without bothering about the parking. Hilton hotel in downtown would be a good option to stay, valet parking is available.

One can start with Jefferson national expansion memorial, You can get an idea about the history and the construction of the gateway arch. You can also have a trip to the top of arch. The city really look great from the top of the arch about 630 feet high.

Near to the memorial is the the boarding point of the boat for the city tour in Mississippi river. You will get to know the history and geography of the ST.Louis city during the tour. The tour of 1 hour would be worth the photographs that you can take of the city and the Arch.

The city museum would be a nice place to visit especially if you are on family trip. Its a nice place for the kids to enjoy. Adults can also enjoy there but I felt a bit bored.

Missouri Botanical garden is really a nice place you can plan your visit. I really liked the Lighting arrangements and the Climatron section of the garden where the tropical rain forest plants are kept in a controlled environment. Go and explore this botanical garden.

Apart from the these tourist attractions just roam in the downtown area try different cuisines, Have a visit to the old courthouse monument famous for its architecture.

Have a nice trip to the city of St.Louis.


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.041s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb