Brimfield: Day 7 - Winding Down Day & Stroller Rollers


Advertisement
Published: May 18th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Another beautiful day in Brimfield....weather wise, anyway. Today is stroller day. The weekend brings out the families & their kids. Most of them just use it as a walk in the park but at least it "gets the kids out". This has been a tough show for us for whatever reason. Everyone wants something for nothing. We give big deals but we can't give it away free - plus wrap it up for them and carry it to their car. We are good but not that good. We are slowly but surely selling our stuff but it is taking longer than we like. Packing up will be easier with some of our bulkier items gone. Cory does a Happy Dance about that. I made one last trek out and around. Headed in the opposite direction this time but could only haul myself a short ways down the pike. I don't want to build up too much muscle, you know. Last evening, we had a nice visit with our friends, Linda & Jim. The guys walked up to our favorite Italian restaurant and brought back a huge pizza. It was delicious. It was fun sharing tales of our travels together. They went to Arizona this past winter in their RV but said they would be returning to Florida in 2014. Good...we missed them last year. They had the experience of setting up at the mega show in Texas: Round Top. That is a show and a half. Linda said it runs for 3 weeks and it encompasses 5 towns! Holy Cow!

The time is 2:30 PM right now. The crowds are still great. The kids are getting tired and needing their naps: wails and blubbering are heard throughout. At the pace we are going, I may say the same about Cory & me in a little while. I 'm disappointed I haven't seen any famous people other than Evan from The Oddities TV show. Usually, there are several movie or TV stars that wander the fields...if they were here, I haven't heard about them. I spoke too quick. Our friend, Linda, just sent us a picture she took of Jim standing with one of the stars from the Flea Market Warriors show. Lucky!

Well, today is just about a done deal....no big rally finish. C'est la vie! And then there's tomorrow but tomorrow is the day that everyone
BrimfieldBrimfieldBrimfield

Crowds are still here
wants something for $1.00. They say "you won't have to pack it if you sell it to me for that".... doesn't matter that we still have all our other stuff to pack....one more thing doesn't matter to us at that point, believe me. So the beat goes on and we'll be back tomorrow....I hope you will be, also.


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

Bicycles of all kindsBicycles of all kinds
Bicycles of all kinds

Bottom right one doubles as a lawn mower....cool
Green Giant, Big Chest andGreen Giant, Big Chest and
Green Giant, Big Chest and

Italian Gypsy Wagon
Wagons and..Wagons and..
Wagons and..

Green Acres Field
Even our Italian Restaurant Sets UpEven our Italian Restaurant Sets Up
Even our Italian Restaurant Sets Up

Going to Heart of Mart Field
More Stuff andMore Stuff and
More Stuff and

New stove?
Big Foot, Shiny Foot (ours)Big Foot, Shiny Foot (ours)
Big Foot, Shiny Foot (ours)

Fancy Silver Stuff


Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 10; qc: 27; dbt: 0.031s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb