Boston - 2001


Advertisement
Published: February 9th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Part of our East Coast trip was our stop in Boston. This provided to be the most amazing game of our trip. We were in the right feild bleachers of a Yankees vs. Red Sox game. It was the Wednesday night game of the week and the matchup was Mike Musina vs. Pedro Martinez. Not only was the atmosphere second to none (and trust me I have seen a late season Packers v Bears when both teams were playing well) but Brock and I got to do something that is a wall hanger of our fan carrers. Every game we walked behind the home plate bleachers just for the view. Well, odly enough this game the security was not that tight and we realized we had the window of a lifetime. We were able sneak down to 2 untaken seats that were directly behind home plate 3 rows away. We hoped in those seats like we knew what we were doing. We got to sit there until the 6th inning when the seats true owners came. Brock and I thanked them for letting us enjoy an experience of a lifetime! The game was also a 4 to 1 Red Sox win.
3 rows back at Fenway3 rows back at Fenway3 rows back at Fenway

Here is where Brock and I were able to sneak into seats for 3 innings . . . a similar sport environment you will not find!


We also got to see downtown Boston, things like the Harbor, the Market and of course Cheers.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

The HarborThe Harbor
The Harbor

But in order for this pic to have full effect you must try to pronounce harbor like one from Boston would.
NightfallNightfall
Nightfall

This picture makes it look as if it was a nice night for a game. The reality was that the temps droped into the 30's.


Tot: 0.136s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 15; qc: 72; dbt: 0.0827s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb