Boston Tea Party Museum


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Massachusetts » Boston
March 11th 2024
Published: March 12th 2024
Edit Blog Post

Today Uber John picked up Sriracha, Pedro and Lori. Luggage loaded into the chevy blazer and then a ride downtown. There was some typical Monday morning traffic on the trip. Uber John dropped the group at the Boston Tea Party Museum on Congress Street Bridge. It is a floating museum in the middle of the bridge over the Fort Point Channel. We were able to join the 1030 tour. It was a very well done tour with the guides in the tour acting out in character the days leading up to, the tea party and the aftermath of the tea party. The tour was educational as well as entertaining. It was a windy day and one of the guides lost a hat into the channel. He remained in character despite the loss of the hat and soon he had a replacement hat. After the tour the group headed to the North End for lunch at Dino's and then pastries from Bova's Bakery. Uber John was contacted and the pick up to the airport was completed. Uber John was paid with Sfogliatelle. We were dropped at the Logan airport. Our flight was delayed by over an hour. Once on the runway the plane had a "power issue" and we had to return to the gate for a "restart" of the electrical system and "extra fuel" was added as well. Eventually we were on our flight home.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0511s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb