The mysterious exploding window and night 1 in NOLA!!


Advertisement
Published: July 20th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Woke up early this morning to head off the New orleans! On our way there we drove through the Jackson from the J.Cash song and mysteriously out of nowhere the passenger side window in our van exploded!!! Took a little bit of time to get it covered so we could get to New Orleans but it wasn't too much of a hassle and didn't cause too much of a delay! We got to New Orleans in the early evening and we starting in our first hotel of the tour 😊 we checked in and got ready for our first night out on the town and a ghost tour! We had dinner at a nice restaurant and Christine took us on the ghost tour (she previously gave these tours when she lived in NOLA!) the city seems to be extremely haunted :/ we then got to bar hopping. You can bring drinks from bar to bar on bourbon street which makes it easy to buy your own alcohol from a convenience store to do it the cheap way! After some time on bourbon street we made our way to Frenchman street which was a little more local and had great live music! We went to The Spotted Cat which had great jazz music and another reggae bar. We then made our way back to the hotel all together... New Orleans can very a dangerous city for tourist and a lot of muggings take place. Lucky we survived our first night unscathed!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.037s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0191s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1015.9kb