Another day in New Orleans!


Advertisement
Published: July 20th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Sleeping in a bed last night felt so good! We had a good sleep in and met up with Christine at 10:30am for a cemetery tour (this city has the most cemeteries ever!) Before we start the tour though we stop by a pub to start our day in true nawlins style... by having a Bloody Mary 😊 this helps with the minor hangover a little. After the cemetery tour Christine leaves us and the group have lunch at the most famous restaurant in the city called Antonies, it's a very fancy restaurant but they have the best lunch special $20 for a 4 course meal and with the meal you also get 25c martinis... which is completely insane! 😊 after lunch some of us go back to the hotel for a couple of hours to recharge/have a nap and then later on we go to the Mississippi river to watch a storm roll in and explore the markets. We end up meeting up with Christine and the rest of the group where we continue with the previous nights debauchery! As the night continues some of us get abandoned in a strip club, we dance on stages and party new orleans style 😊 at the end of the night some of us congregate in eddy and alex's hotel room for some chats and drinks and we find the rest of the group. Tomorrow morning we are supposed to wake up at 7am to watch the NOLA style running of the bulls....


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.034s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0174s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1018.4kb