The Day Hope was lost


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois
September 16th 2013
Published: September 16th 2013
Edit Blog Post

I interviewed my mother to see how she felt about the events on the day of nine eleven. She said she was at home cooking food while she was putting food on the stove she had the t.v on the news channel. Because she always watches or hears t.v while she cooks, she had it on the news channel. While she was about to add on another ingredient the news had quickly been interrupted. She suddenly heard and saw people talking of how the tower was falling and how horrible it looked. She could not believe her eyes. Was this really happening in New York. My mother said even though it was not in Chicago she could not help but wonder if we were alright. She said a mother always worries. And she was very worried about us at the moment. The way society was impacted was the way in which airports changed security. They were now more strict. Also, the nation as a whole was just impacted to have lost so many lives in one day really makes a person think.




The social structures are the way in which all the u.s was being tightly secured at the

airports.


The political issues were the way in which war had been declared.




The interaction had been that the whole city of New York had been polluted in the air.




The culture impacted was America because no one knew what happened and was blown away.




The economical problems was that millions of people died and a lot of money was put into cleaning the buildings ashes and other materials left behind.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 33; dbt: 0.022s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb