Banning Books!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois
February 12th 2013
Published: February 12th 2013
Edit Blog Post

A reason schools are banning books is because they think they are just Inappropriate. Schools think that anything that has violence or religion can influence students. Shouldnt the parents take in charge of that not the schools? Yes, the parents should be the ones saying they don't want their child to read that instead of banning the book from everyone. I disagree with having to ban books from people because you are taking imagination away from them. How can a person spread their horizon if they can't learn new things or learn the real life. No matter what there will always will be violence an inappropriate thing out there. It's up to the parents to explain to their kids and it is not the schools fault that the parents have no educated their child about all the things there is out there. Nobody has the right to choose what books we can and can't read! When the students get out of school and find out allot of things that they could of learned in school who is going to explain to them? If they would of learned it in school then they would have someone explain to them why things are like that. If a person was to fight back they should say all the things that are being taken away.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0326s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb