Role Model


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
February 5th 2013
Published: February 5th 2013
Edit Blog Post

A person I consider as a Renaissance person would be Pierce the Veil because they are very popular in the music buisness, but also they give back to people. They took some trips to help out the schools in need and a place they went was Afria because they were very much in need for suppies.

2. Their music talk about realisti things and mostly connecting to someones feelings. A thing they did was on thanksgiving they went to a community center to pass out food. They also spared some cans of food so nobody would be left out on thanks giving.

3 I believe that Pierce the Veil did have an impact on certain people beacause in a way they gave people hope and made them think everything is going to be okay. They also represented in their songs that they are not alone and their is always someone by your side.

4."I held a diamond to the sun

To count the moments on account of the way you

Smile, smile for me <br style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 13px; font-family: Verdana, Arial; color:� line-height: normal; text-align: center; background-color: #ccccdd;" />(Oh, we're in slow motion when you)<br style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 13px; font-family: Verdana, Arial; color:� line-height: normal; text-align: center; background-color: #ccccdd;" />Smile, smile for me"- Chemical kids and chemical brides.

This is a quote from one of their song and it just shows how he really likes this girl and how he asked her to marry him and how much he admire her smile. A question is have you asked someone to marry you before?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0229s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb