A6 RIHLA #13


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois
December 17th 2012
Published: December 17th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. The Hind Ahamas' veil is different from other Muslim veil by Hind Ahamas' veil has a head-to-toe veil that clocks the body and covers the face. Moreover, the veil has a slit for the eyes. A slit is a little opening for the eyes. On the other hand, the other muslim veils does not have a slit. Some Muslim veils does not cover the face.

2. Ahmas is unable to wear her veil because of the french law which prevents them from wearing veils. Hind Ahamas says, "This law has made my life miserable." This has made her life bad, and she wants to ban the law.

3. Defenders of the law say that allowing people to hid their faces in public prevents them from fully particpating in french society, and could enable crime, or even terrorism. This means that by wearing veils they will not be participating in the french society. Moreover, defenders of the law think they could enable crime.

4. No, the government should not be able to decide what constitutes female oppression because women have their rights. Moreover, women sho;ud be able to practice their religon in all the different countries.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.132s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0394s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb