The Rise of the Noble


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois
November 19th 2012
Published: November 19th 2012
Edit Blog Post

I think that Noble has been able to spead so quickly because of how fast they bring results to the table with the grades of their students and how many of their students go off to college. If you see something or some one do good in the world why would you want to stop it ?

Well I think if Noble keeps up its effort and continues to grow it will change the lives of many people. Taking PMC and making it a city wide thing and having teens across the city have that as their mind set can really change what happens down the road for those families and the future of the city. The expansion of Noble might even show other cities what direction they should be heading to so they can be succesful as well.

If I was Mr. Milkie I do think it would be a good idea to keep on expanding and help students across the nation. It seems like it would help alot of people who don't have the money or just want to see the Noble results in their child. I think one negative thing that could possibly happen with this expansion would be a change in rules. What if the teachers or principles were to try and change the rules or expectations of Noble. Those are the rules that push the students to be their best and what makes us diffrent from the public schools.

I think the the most important would be to obviously be noble and to make a PMC. That's what Noble schools do change the lives of the student for the better and help them make something of themselves so they can change the lives of those who come after them.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0413s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb