RHILA #14


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois
January 9th 2012
Published: January 9th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. One of the pictures I think was inspiring and unique was the one with the city of new york and how they had 2 lights shining next to eachother to symbolize the twin towers and to show respect for the 10th anniversary. I appreciate this photo because it shows respect to the innocent people who lost their lives and to those who risked their lives to help people who worked in the twin towers. This photo can be valuable to people because it shows how America wasn't perfect and the tragic accident of 9/11.

2. Another picture that caught my eye was the one where a group of college students partake in a sit-in and is getting pepper sprayed by the police. This shows how people have different beliefs and some people might not agree with them and would torture them until they change them. This picture shows the strength an individual has in their own beliefs. They would go through pain because of what they believe in.

3. The third picture that caught my heart was the one with the dog laying in front of the dead navy seal's casket. This shows the bond between a dog and its master. There seems to be alot of love between them and it's like a child losing his father, but instead it's a dog losing it's owner. This honestly almost made me cry because im a sucker for animals and this shows the sadness of the dog and him realizing his owner will not be coming back. Historians might look back on this and say not only can people bond with others but they can build relationships with their pets as well.

4. Another picture that caught my eye was the one where the boy and girl are kissing on the floor after the girl had gotten knocked over by the police. This shows the loving relationship of human beings and that police don't really care for the people because they just randomly harm the people they are supposed to be saving. She was one of the innocent people and had gotten mistaken for someone bad. Him kissing her on the ground shows how they are a loving couple and will stand by eachother through rough times. Historians may look back at this and see how people are more loving even when knocked down by government.

5. The final picture that i think is very important is the one where the student is being punched in the face by a police officer and it seems like the student was trying to stop a fued between another student and the officer, but the officer was very aggressive with it. This is important to me because this shows how the government is being corrupted. I am starting to believe that the police aren't helping us anymore and are hurting us instead. He is punching a student trying to stop another student from messing around with a police officer and is hit for no reason. Historians might think that our government is corrupted and might try and change this for the future and use this to correct past mistakes.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.216s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.118s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb