Rihla 17


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Aurora
February 7th 2012
Published: February 7th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1.No, i dont believe that Castiglione's description of what makes a man IDEAL, I believe that it depends on the time period as well as the society and culture. People have different perspective on what they believe. The way Castiglione describe men, yes i believe that there are still menlike that today, but it is just really difficult to find them.

2.Castigione believed men should be that way, because of what they experienced, as far as the bleack death, people were doing anything that they could to prevent it from happening again, even if that meant changing their beliefs.

3. I believe it is better to lead through love, because when you lead through love, its a genuwine feeling, and people look up to you for the right reasons, violence is the easy way out, but it takes a strong influentual person to be a leader and only live by love.

4. Febuary is Black History Month, paying homage to every African American person that has made a impact on History. MLK has been one of the biggest influential leaders througout History, and he stood out for a special reason. MLK believed that Violence was never the anwser. During that time, it was so hard for blacks not to react in violence because it was used agaisnt them. MLK knew his power ad he wanted to prove, that it takes a strong people to not resolve a issue through violence, and instead kill them with kindness. MLK was a very influential leader and is one of the many reason African Americans are who they are today.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.194s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.053s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb