Hang Ten..


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Hawaii » Oahu » Waikiki
November 13th 2014
Published: November 15th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Hello All,

Whew... today i am exhausted. We started the morning with a lovely walk along Waikiki Beach, discovering all that there is here. After a lovely breakfast by the pool. American food is strange, the cheerio's tasted like popcorn but guess what we can eat frosted flakes here. Mum says they are what we used to get in Australia called "frosties" before they were banned from too much sugar.

We had lunch today at Cheeseburger Paradise on the beach. The food was sooo yummy, and i was really excited because i saw some U.S Army guys and after mum went to talk to them one of them even let me have a photo taken with him.

After lunch we all had a surfing lesson, we even made mum do it. Lucky the waves arn't too big here. It wasn't too hard to get the hang of it and luckily here they waves are small not like at our beaches. After a couple of tries i had it and i was surfing... Yay!!!

Dinner was at the magic of Polynesia show, where there was such an amazing magic guy. you wouldn't believe his tricks - he made cars, and helicopters appear and disappear as well as fire eaters, dancers and lots of fun things.

Check out the photos below.

I'm off to bed catch you all tomorrow and remember "hang loose"


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Street theatre guyStreet theatre guy
Street theatre guy

These ppl paint themselves and pretend to be statues. They jump out when you least expect it. They love getting tips.


Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0544s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb