Sandy gets happy...


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida
December 17th 2010
Published: December 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Trivia question...name two things that the following all have in common...Adidas, Ecco, Converse, Clarks Bostonian, Hush Puppies, Journeys, Nine West, Rockport, Reebok, Salvatore Ferragamo, Skechers, Stride Rite Keds Sperry and Timberland.
Yes they are all shoe shops and what they also have in common is that they are all very conveniently situated at the Orlando Premium Outlet Centre just 5 minutes easy driving from the Blue Heron Resort - where 'coincidentally' we are staying. Can you imagine Sandy's surprise at finding that 2 of Orlandos top 3 Outlet Centres are located virtually adjacent to our accomodation. Who knew? How lucky was that....

The family have new shoes...

Beautiful day here in Orlando and in complete contrast to most of the time we were in San Francisco. The view from the apartment will not grow tiring as it is quite spectacular. High today was 25 but suspect it went a little higher. The shopping outlet centre was fairly impressive if just a little monotonous (for the kids and I anyway...someone else was much perkier!)

Orlando seems enormous and very spread out.

Not a lot you can say about buying shoes!


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



18th December 2010

Boxes
I see shoe boxes!!! Woohoo go Sandy :-)
18th December 2010

Go Sandy!!!!!!!!!!!! Your shopping has begun :-)
18th December 2010

Shoes!!!
Well done Sandy - I am proud of you!!!! And well done Mike for your patience. Patrick sends his sympathy! The view from your apartment is fantastic! Hope you find something else to do in Orlando besides shopping! Apparently they have some good Theme Parks in the area - maybe you want to check them out ;-)!? Take care and have fun!!!
18th December 2010

Shoes!!
OMG!! Where will you fit all those shoes??? FYI, the excess luggage charge is only US$50 with AirNZ for an additional bag up to 23kg, suggest you accept the inevitable...
18th December 2010

Shoes
Hi Richard - glad you are enjoying the blog. There will be more shoes to be purchased. May need to post stuff home like you did!! We only came with two bags both under 23kg so we have space for the shopping.
19th December 2010

Shopping
Hope you have enough room in your luggage for all the extra shoes!!

Tot: 0.151s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 53; dbt: 0.053s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb