Family Matters


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida
December 1st 2008
Published: March 16th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Grandson and GranddadGrandson and GranddadGrandson and Granddad

Nothing better than a walk in the park
Staying at the Marathon service center near Tampa put a dent in our wallet. The hookups were free, but maintenance and service costs……ouch! Oh well, it is important to keep the bus in tip-top shape. Located 45 minutes from Diane’s parents in Leesburg and 45 minutes from Alan’s son, daughter-in-law and grandson in Tampa, the service center was well situated for our needs.

We were glad we could spend time in Leesburg when Diane’ stepdad was in the hospital. And when he passed away just one month shy of his 87th birthday, we were also glad to be nearby so we could help Diane's mom. The whole family will miss John. We do, however, have lots of memories from the 26 years he was in our lives.

We spent time with Mark, Heidi, and baby Alex in Tampa. We were tickled to have Alex all to ourselves for 3 days when Mark and Heidi took a little trip together. Alex is a sweet-natured child; and at 15 months, there were no signs yet of the terrible two’s!

Leaving family behind, we headed south to Riverbend Motorcoach Resort near Fort Myers, where we’ll spend the rest of the winter.
Hello?Hello?Hello?

Every child should have a cell phone........




Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

HmmmmmmHmmmmmm
Hmmmmmm

What serious thoughts are in that little head?
Digital Camera ExplorationDigital Camera Exploration
Digital Camera Exploration

Two heads are better than one
John, Mom and DianeJohn, Mom and Diane
John, Mom and Diane

Goodbye John, we'll miss you


Tot: 0.169s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 13; qc: 71; dbt: 0.0813s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb