Art Show to Bag Sale


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Winter Park
March 18th 2013
Published: March 18th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The GeicoThe GeicoThe Geico

Famous Faces...all 3 of them.
Not wanting to let any grass grow under our feet(even though there is more sand than grass here), we went to the Winter Park Art Show on Saturday. We had attended this show a couple years ago and it just gets bigger and better. No picture taking allowed or I would share some of the remarkable creations by these talented artists. They are truly awesome. They did take a photo of Cory with the Geico as Lulu shoved herself into the shoot. She's such a show-off. Besides the hundreds of art exhibits, the show has a myriad of tasty food tents as well as sidewalk seating along the multitude of quaint restaurants and cafes. The crowds are enormous....putting it simply. After walking through as much of the show as our stamina would allow (we didn't even cover it all...it's that big!), Cory headed home through the city of Orlando. Even with our GPS, we wandered off track, coming upon a little church having a rummage sale. We stopped and were greeted with "today's your lucky day: take whatever you want and put it all in a bag for $2.00"! The bling was blinding...three gorgeous, sparkling, "country singer" style, super bling-laden dresses hung from the nearby tree. Whoosh...into my bag they flew. What a find! Obviously, not for myself unless I can have liposuction that can remove 500 pounds....for resale only. They are Brimfield bound. Not antiques but collectible & eye-catching! And that's putting it simply! You need sunglasses to admire them in the sunshine. Once home, Lulu took no time in trying them on. You decide which she should wear .... the decision is not easy. Instead of a bag, Cory asked if he could fill a box....sure thing. More goodies to pack up and bring home. Well worth the side track on our way home.

What a surprise for Lulu. Our friends, Linda & Jim, sent a picture of their new companion. I think it might be Lulu's cousin. We shall meet at the Brimfield show in May. Linda & Jim sell on the same field that we sell on. Lulu is breathless. She is so excited. I can hardly hold her back. A true reunion in the future.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Lulu PosesLulu Poses
Lulu Poses

Carrot Queen, Tree Sitter, HUGE Onion Rings
Bling Dress BeautyBling Dress Beauty
Bling Dress Beauty

A Country Singer, maybe?
Fashion QueenFashion Queen
Fashion Queen

Sooooo beautiful!
Lulu's CousinLulu's Cousin
Lulu's Cousin

Jim and Cousin. Lulu is thrilled!


Tot: 0.601s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 9; qc: 54; dbt: 0.3802s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb