Day 4 Day Off...


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando
October 31st 2007
Published: October 31st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Day 4 - Day off…
Day off, well, not quite. This morning, it was pretty nice. Cloudy and warm, and maybe a little windy, but still nice. We spent a couple hours swimming in the pools at our resort. Really nice, heated pools, and a kiddie playground pool, as well as a nice big hot tub. The boys loved it so much, they didn’t want to leave. But, we had to.
We then returned to our unit for lunch. Sandwiches, cheez puffs, snacks, and cookies. After lunch, we dried off, changed up, and headed out to do some shopping. We checked out some of the local stores before we headed to Downtown Disney.
Lego land again. I think the boys would live there if they could. After 2 hours of constructing, the boys finally agreed to check out some other sites. We shopped around from store to store. We were happy to find out that they were doing trick-or-treating. The boys filled their bags full of candy.
We decided that since we were near the Rainforest Café, we would eat dinner there. Wow was it AWESOME! The forest rains and thunders every 20 to 25 mins. The boys really got a kick out of all the animals, especially the gorilla standing over our table.
When we finished there, it was raining pretty heavily again, so we checked out a few more stores, did a little more trick or treating, and then headed back to the car. We were pretty wet, pretty tired, and the kids were pretty hopped up on candy. We headed back to the resort about 8:30. Tomorrow’s Halloween!!! Later…


Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.03s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb