Day 3 EPCOT


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando
October 29th 2007
Published: October 30th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Day 3 - EPCOT
Today was one wet day. It rained almost the whole day, and not just a little bit, but downpours…We were pretty well soaked by the end of the day. We still had a great time, though. Ryan and I did Mission: Space, while Joshie and Mom spent some time in the control room, planning and having fun. We then headed to Test Track, but it was closed because of the rain. We did, however, grab a fast pass to come back @3:50-4:50, so we went to hit some of the other great rides. Ryan and Josh both loved the Finding Nemo Ride, and Turtle Talk with Crush was the absolute coolest thing. Ryan was so excited, as he got to talk to Crush, and the attraction is 100% interactive, so Crush talked back to him!!! We left there, and we skipped Soarin’, because of the 85 minute wait, and Josh was too short to ride. We did hit some other rides that I thought the boys wouldn’t enjoy as much, but they enjoyed every single one. They loved everything, even the Living with the Land ride, and Ellen’s Energy Adventure.
We had dinner at Golden Corral tonight, and then went to Downtown Disney so Ryan could use his Disney Dollars he’s been saving at the Lego store. We finally made it home about 9:30 again, and the boys (and Joy) were very tired, so they all went to bed. I stayed up to watch the news about Tropical Storm Noel, which looks like it may put even more of a wet damper on the rest of our vacation. Tomorrow is our day off, so sleep in is what I’ll do…(at least for a bit, anyway).


Advertisement



Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0251s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb