Mrs Chicken here


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando » Disney World
August 1st 2010
Published: August 1st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Lets see, we have booked the flights, booked the hotels, booked the cars (well almost all the cars), booked the restaurants, booked the activities, brought the tickets to the theme parks, water parks and dolphin swims. We have shopped for the suitcases, sunscreen, travel first aid (and blister) kit, all got new walking/water shoes, made sure the passports are valid, applied for (and been granted) the visa’s, bought the special liquids bottles for the hand luggage, got the travel neck pillows, been to the doctors and got the jabs and the letters (well most of them) to carry our meds with us. We have the bug repellent, the travellers cheques, the cash and the credit cards. The freezer and fridge are full for our house sitters and the animals have plenty of spare food. The insurances are updated (including the travel insurance). Have we forgotten something? Probably! That’s OK, we still have 4 weeks before we leave the country and you would think that we were going to 6 months instead of the 6 weeks. Oh well. More from me as time progresses.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.108s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0781s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb