19 Days Until We Fly Away


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando » Disney World
August 9th 2010
Published: August 9th 2010
Edit Blog Post

The New SnuggieThe New SnuggieThe New Snuggie

Good Birthday Choice Grandma!
In three weeks time (at about this time of day) we will be arriving at Wilderness Lodge in Orlando Florida. More preparation has happened in the last week, with final lunch bookings at Disneyland in Anaheim having been made. We still have some transfers to look after but pretty much everything is arranged. I am really looking forward to printing out all our tickets for various activities and fully expect to have killed a small forest by the time I am finished. This technological world is great except that in the end, someone always wants to see paper proof of your right to be there! Kinda kills the idea of a fully digital world. Disney, of all organisations in the world, should be doing more about giving people options that don't involve paper... Oh well at least it can still be recycled!
Today held another milestone for us as we celebrated our daughters 12th birthday. A waterproof watch with multiple timezones came her way so she can wear it in the water parks and still find out the time difference between her home and holiday locations. New sunglasses were a must, as was the new mobile phone (as she has proven over the last 10 months that she can look after one and we need one for emergencies sake on the holiday!). Oh well Hubby and I have another 9 working days left, with me having at least 15 days worth of work to do, and Hubby having about 1/2 days work left to do! Until next week.... ciao for now.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0439s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb