Singing in the Sunshine


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orange Park
November 9th 2009
Published: November 9th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Visiting Crnl SandersVisiting Crnl SandersVisiting Crnl Sanders

We spent our first night in Kentucky near the original KFC diner. Kwabena has seen the adverts on TV. We felt obligated to stop in and have a bite.
In the past weeks I have realized that I really don't know the correct address for this blog site. I have taken the liberty of adding some people to our list of receipents. Some that should have been on the list a long time ago - I appologize - and some who were given an incorrect site address - I also apologize. If I was wrong and you really don't want to receive a notice and automatic link each time we make an entry, no problem, just hit the "unsubscribe" link and your name will be deleted.

We had an uneventful trip from Michigan to Florida. Check out our friends house in the mountains of Tennessee . It's like sleeping in a cedar chest! Absolutely beautiful!

The boys have been having a blast already. Auntie Lisa (Kirk's sister) and Uncle Jerry are just a couple of big kids and always up to something fun. Their house is beautiful (sorry didn't get a picture of it yet) with a big pond just out the back door. Jerry has several fishing poles standing by and the boys wanted to put them to use. Praise asked if his new friend (singular) could
Absolutely Beautiful!Absolutely Beautiful!Absolutely Beautiful!

Our friend's mountain home. I could post so many more pictures but thought it best to just give you a taste.
come and fish. When the time came to cast the rods Praise (our little social one) ended up bringing ALL the neighborhood kids for a cast! One particular 5yr old confidently informed us, "It's ok because they caught the big aligator and somebody cut his head off" I thought "... Oh... great"

This week we are concentrating on Disney films trying to get freshend-up on our stories and characters. Next weekend brings our big day at Disney!

Warming our bones in Florida
Christine & Co




Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

They all cameThey all came
They all came

It was an unexpected fishing tournament when all the neighborhood kids came! Praise and Kwabena both caught some big ones. Most importantly everyone had fun.


Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0316s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb