Row, row, row your boat...


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Miami
January 6th 2005
Published: October 15th 2005
Edit Blog Post

So after packing everybody went into de buses straight ahead to the harbor and get into the biggest ship in the world Royal Caribbean's Explorer of the seas 13 floors of fun....wait......wroooooong.

Nobody told these 90 mexicans on board ,that Royal Caribbean is the perfect cruiseline for honeymooners and retired people, not for a bunch of kids between 18 and 20 years, thats what we believed until this day.

A giantic boat and the first activity find your cabin. I was sharing my cabin with other three friends, (remember, it was a "cheap" travel) so our coffin (sorry cabin) was something to remember, a square of 3x2.5 meters (including bathroom and shower), just to put this in perspective the only way to dress was that three of us stay on beds and one try to make a circus act to dress himself.

So every body was ready after the compusolry emergency drill to admire the landscape in our depart of Miami's port and the travel really began and the first surprise was OPEN BAR FOR A WEEK, no one else on the ship has this privilege !!! 😊 90 people on the ship with 24hrs of open bar so these detail of a flood of honeymooners have no importance now.

The ship was incredible 13 decks, an inner city, crew always kind smiley and trying to please the guest, many activities like this climbing wall , drinking, basket ball and volleyball courts, drinking, four pools, drinking, tons of food 24 hours a day, drinking, one night club, an iceskating zone,and of course drinking.

The life on the ship was always quite pleasant party everyday until 7:00 am an improvised afterhours with dutty free alcohol, a little help to the nightclub dj (who the heck bring to their vacation his complete music collection, but it worked).

Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0313s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb